F1® in Schools Mini Project
Perfect for Summer Schools, After-School Clubs and Transition Year Projects!
Based on the F1® in Schools Primary Class (paper car) platform, the F1 in Schools Mini Project is an ideal introduction to the world of F1® in Schools, which spans an age range of 9-19 years and provides an exciting educational experience through the magnetic appeal of Formula One.
Designed to capture the magic and excitement of the F1® in Schools STEM Challenge, the F1 in Schools Mini-Project is a condensed “taster” version of our entry-level F1 in Schools Programme, in which students work in teams to design, make, test and race their own car designs in an exciting and engaging experience – developing STEM skills, whilst building confidence and experiencing teamwork and inclusion.
FREE Teaching and Learning Resources, which support the 8 Project Sessions, are available to download here:
Basic Equipment for the Mini Project
Compressed Air-Powered Cars
- Project Starter Pack for 50 Compressed Air-Powered Paper Cars
- Power Packs 4gm (pack of 300)
- F1 Race System Package with 24m Roll-Out Race Track
- IsoSketch 3D Drawing Tool (Class Pack of 30)
- Air Trace Visualisation System (Includes: Air Trace Visualisation Tunnel, Air Trace Smoke Generator & Air Trace Fluid)
Find out more about the Mini Project
To find out how to get started, please complete the following: