Are You Ready For The Challenge?
F1 in Schools - Jaguar Primary School Challenge (F1-JPSC) engages with Primary School students and teachers across the UK in the same way as the Secondary School Challenge. The challenge is open to students aged 5-11 years old and involves designing and manufacturing the fastest car possible emulating the design and engineering processes employed by real engineering companies, such as Jaguar Cars. The Jaguar Primary School Challenge is sponsored and supported by Jaguar Cars who have been a supporter of F1 in Schools since its launch in 2000. Jaguar understands the need to encourage and motivate young people to develop key skills needed for companies such as Jaguar to be successful in producing award winning vehicles. The Jaguar Primary School Challenge has its own rules and regulations but the judging process for the two challenges is the same as the secondary school challenge. F1-JPSC offeres primary school students the opportunity to...
- Take part in a fun hands-on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering & Maths) activity
- Tackle real life problem solving and learning
- Develop design, manufacturing, team work, communication & business skills
- Work with Jaguar Land Rover Graduates to mentor each team and the students
- Win a VIP experience at Jaguar Land Rover plus other awards & prizes for their school
- Take part in a UK Nationwide challenge
“Encouraging the next generation of Engineers is something Jaguar is extremely dedicated to especially when projects such as the Jaguar Primary School Challenge develop the same key skills and engineering processes that we look for in our engineers. The difference is these are primary school students learning these skill from an early age which means the future of engineering is bright."
Les Ratcliffe - Jaguar Land Rover Head of Community Relations
Please select other pages to view from the drop down menu by hovering over the "Primary School Challenge" tab.