Denford Limited manufacture and sell a range of CAD/CAM/CNC equipment and software, so we are looking for someone with some experience of one or more of these technologies. We are, however, prepared to provide an extensive training programme to bring the successful candidate up to speed with our software and hardware products. We would also offer sales training. In essence, the successful candidate would move into a full sales role after 6 to 9 months of product and sales training. We would, of course, be interested in hearing from experienced individuals who are currently working within the educational sector.
This is a sales position, but is not traditional 'hard selling' - as Denford's customer base is the educational sector (mainly schools) - therefore it is more about relationship selling. There is a physical element to the role, as it involves travel around the UK and taking machines into schools for demonstration.
Following are the highlights:
* Based at Brighouse (territory to be decided upon), this is a UK field-based sales role. Reporting to UK National Sales Manager.
* Represent Denford Ltd and present & demonstrate their products to the customer base, which is mainly schools, but includes colleges, universities and vocational training centres.
* Provide field-based representation for the Denford Ltd range of machines and software within a designated UK sales territory, and provide representation in any UK geographic territory, as and when required. Generate profitable sales growth against annually set targets for the UK and sales territory.
* Provide, where appropriate, product demonstrations, customer training and product awareness support - in the field and also in the Denford 'Professional Training and Demonstration Centre' in Brighouse.
* Undertake essential sales planning tasks, including territory planning, target account reporting, weekly visit schedules etc.
* Work with the Sales Support Team to ensure prompt and appropriate response to sales enquiries, quotations and tender submissions etc.
* Liaise with the UK National Sales Manager to provide a monthly list of Key Target Accounts, actions to secure business and a monthly activity report.
* Represent Denford at national and local Exhibitions.
* Attend sales and marketing training courses, when required.
If you wish to submit a formal application, then send a CV with salary details to Mrs J Bramley at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.orgDenford Limited manufacture and sell a range of CAD/CAM/CNC equipment and software, so we are looking for someone with some experience of one or more of these technologies...
Back to F1 in Schools World | Added 9 years ago