F1 in Schools are looking for 3-4 ex-competitors to volunteer and help the team during our very busy 2014 Regional and National Finals. You'll get the chance to see behind the scenes and help deliver this life changing experience for so many students. If you're available to support us at any of the below Regional events and meet the requirements, please send us an email with a brief description about yourself to email@example.com.
Requirements: aged 16+, able to travel to and from the venue, reliable, enthusiastic and happy to get stuck in.
• North East – Tuesday 14th January 2014 @ The Great Northern Museum, Newcastle
• Yorkshire & Humberside – Thursday 16th January 2014 @ TATA Steel, Scunthorpe
• Central – Wednesday 22nd January 2014 @ AUEA UTC, Birmingham
• South West – Tuesday 28th January 2014 @ Exeter University
• South Wales – Wednesday 29th January 2014 @ Swansea Waterfront Museum
• London & South East – Tuesday 4th February 2014 @ Chelsea FC
• North Wales – Tuesday 11th February 2014 @ Bangor University
• North West – Thursday 13th February 2014 @ Jaguar Land Rover, Halewood
• Scotland – Tuesday 25th February 2014 @ Fife College, Kirkcaldy
UK National Finals 2014
• F1 – Bloodhound – Thursday 13th March 2014 @ Big Bang Fair, Birmingham NEC
• F1 in Schools – Friday 14th & Saturday 15th March 2014 @ Big Bang Fair, Birmingham NEC
We will send out further information about each event to the volunteers upon reply.
The F1 in Schools Team
Back to F1 in Schools World | Added 5 years ago