Autodesk and F1 in Schools partnered to offer design tools to help prepare next-generation designers. Students and schools participating in the F1 in SchoolsTM program in over 40 countries now have access to an extensive portfolio of Autodesk® 3D design software free* of charge.
Simple steps to gain access to free Autodesk technology:
Software for your school
• Autodesk® Education Master Suite is a one-stop solution to help you conceptualize, create, analyze, render, document, and manufacture your designs. Join the F1 in Schools program and request free* Autodesk Education Master Suites for your school via the Autodesk Academic Resource Center (ARC)*at www.autodesk.com/f1inschools.
Software to empower students through personal learning
• You and your students can join the Autodesk Education Community and get access to over 40 Autodesk® 3D design software tools and fun apps on personal computers for free** at www.autodesk.com/education.
What’s more, introducing your students to 3D design and F1 in Schools challenges is easy!
Get started—request free access to our powerful design products:
Professional 3D design software
• Autodesk® Inventor® Professional software: Create and simulate your design with this 3D mechanical CAD, visualization, and documentation software
• Autodesk® Flow Design software: Wind-tunnel simulation software for your F1 car’s airflow studies
• Autodesk® Showcase® software: Transform your F1 car into photo-quality visuals for effective virtual presentation
Creative design apps
• Autodesk® Pixlr® Express app: Fun and easy-to-use professional photo editing tool that helps you build an awesome marketing portfolio of your F1 cars. Download the free app today.
• Autodesk® 123D® Make app: Turn your amazing F1 car 3D models into even more amazing DIY projects. Download the free app today.
Teach—Explore our comprehensive teaching resources with step-by-step videos and eBooks at www.autodesk.com/f1inschools.
• Introduction to Inventor for F1 in Schools
• Analyze your car design using Inventor with Flow Design
• Create images with a realistic viewpoint in Showcase
• Exercise video series
Challenge—Help your students design better, faster, and cooler F1 cars with Autodesk. And give them global audiences by helping them prepare for the national finals for a chance to win the world championship. Learn more about the challenge at www.f1inschools.com.
Inspire and share—See what other F1 in Schools students have done with Autodesk design tools and encourage your students to share their work of art by submitting their designs at http://digitalsteam.autodesk.com/f1-in-schools-challenge.
Autodesk, the Autodesk logo, 123D, Inventor, Pixlr, and Showcase are registered trademarks or trademarks of Autodesk, Inc., and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates in the USA and/or other countries. All other brand names, product names, or trademarks belong to their respective holders. Autodesk reserves the right to alter product and services offerings, and specifications and pricing at any time without notice, and is not responsible for typographical or graphical errors that may appear in this document. © 2014 Autodesk, Inc. All rights reserved.
F1 & device and Formula 1 are trademarks of Formula One Licensing B.V. a Formula One Group company and are used under license. © 2014 F1 in Schools Limited. All rights reserved.
Back to F1 in Schools World | Added 4 years ago